Monday, November 16, 2009

If this is heaven, our honorifics are just a warning.

The overnight prayer meeting went on a blast on 13 Nov.

(Sing Sing Sing) (But God) (Today)
(Majesty) (Yahweh)

The presence was strong. Yes. Beyond control.
I became such a miniscue.

I saw bended knees. I played in the dark. All those wanderings paid off in one night.
Those tears came back. I finally understood it all.
It was a privilege all over again.
I was so glad I never gave up being broken to God.

Now everyone is asking me to teach.
The hidden became attractive.
Maybe someday. Maybe somehow.

The anointing is based on desperation.
How many people will be willing to pay for desperation?
How many people will be willing to pay for depression?

A voice that still the storms..
A Name that breaks the dawn.. Hear the voice.
This is anointing. When you are willing to lead storms in your life..

YL told me that I am doing a good job on those people.
Thank you. Was all I could believe for.

If this is heaven, our honorifics are just a warning.
Remain Loyal.

No comments:

Post a Comment