Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You are happy when you can persistent what you are doing.

I have really awkward birthday celebrations. And it happens every year.
2009 was no different. Spending most of the day in the lab.
But it was nice to know that people care. :)

Boss bought me a cake.
Mum gave me ang bao.
Members took me to east coast.

My very first birthday gift was actually a glass of Erdinger!
Quirky but I like it.

One of my fav birthday gifts this year (though I heard a few times):
"I miss your preaching."

Why?
"It is just.. different."

To think I almost told myself that I am really a fool to let go.
I know understand this.

"But what's the sense in carrying around
This weight, these words are tearing me apart

And that's enough for the back to break
That's enough for a mouth to take
But I've been paying for it since I drove my girl away
And that's the sign of a solemn man
I'll make the best of the best I can
And I'll be better for it if I ever get my chance"

Listening to this song. Now I fully conceptualized.
Being better is to be able to deliver what I am delivered to do.
Persistence itself is the reward.

You are happy when you can persist what you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment