Monday, August 22, 2011

It is Furious

I am feeling more and more..



"His love is deep, His love is wide and it covers us.
His love is fierce, His love is strong and it is furious.
His love is sweet, His love is wild, and it's waking hearts to life." - Jeremy Riddle, Bethel Church

Eph 3:14-19

PM:
"I had a huge congregation for 20 years. Thousands of people came. I was successful, I was doing well with my strength.. But God had to bring me to my knees. The big event we conducted faced a huge storm, I fell from the roof and hurt my arm, my father-in-law came to help and died.. I heeded God's call and here, we came to San Francisco. I have been here for 10 years and now, we are a force to be reckon with."
- introducing his first move to C3 San Francisco and the wake of C3 Fairfield and C3 San Jose

Jay:
"These are kids from the Project, from the streets. They are tough. They have seen their own parents get shot and died right in front of their own eyes.. They are in gangs and they need the Spirit. Because the Spirit is Freedom. They need to be freed."
- introducing to his ministry as a youth pastor

PG:
"The Bay Area is one of the most unsaved regions in the United States. It used to be the North Pacific, Seattle region. But no more. Less than 10% are Christians who even go to Church and even more than 10% unemployment rate. (national average is 10%)"
- introducing the plans to build 30 more C3 churches in the Bay Area

Gary:
"I have been inviting people to come. I have put up "reserved" seats week after week. But they never come. But I am standing in faith for you, brother. The day will come, I will help put up "reserved" seats for you! They will come!"
- Church floor manager

------------------

God, teach me to more compassionate and love more like them.
Your love is truly, Furious.

No comments:

Post a Comment