Monday, January 11, 2010

Victims of ourselves

If there is a need for salvation, then we could be victims of ourselves.
- cranberries_empty

Victimized is an act that was done unto self.
The perpetrator could also be the same victim.

Last night, I had dinner with good friends.
And I seriously consider this conclusion: that 'T*' (my friends would know whom I am talking about) want to be in control.

T* end up choosing what they did not say.
T* will choose the exact traits that they abhor.
T* willed to choose and adhere to the same weaknesses.
The idea of complementary is consistently missing.

T* simply choose what is within their control and reach.
And wouldn't mind the mistakes for the sake of control.

I don't think it is anything wrong. But I think that I have to live with this inconsistency.
Even YL was saying that she had to advise on potentiality just days before any union.
Prevalence there.

Has common sense become the victim?
Has comfort become the real perpetrator?

No comments:

Post a Comment