Sunday, April 18, 2010

But the Clown kept giving.

A service that calls upon Forgiveness.

As I sat there, a message came in..
"Hey u gg Svc?? Prepare your heart, be very very open ok.."
"Please come forward to pray to help."

And when the cue came, I went forward.
I felt like a lost stranger.
It was like a message for my own self.
But I cannot seem to hear the instructions.

As I made my way, I saw this young gentleman.
We introduced. His name was Victor.
And I prayed over him.
Suddenly, he hugged me.
The disappointments in him. I saw a boy lost.

I am crying on the inside because I was hurt too.
But when I felt him cry on my shoulders.
I knew God has sent me.
He sobbed and wept.
And strangely, I kept smiling..
Telling him, "I believe in you."

I wished someone would have told me the same thing.
He thanked me, asked for my name, felt at peace and disappeared as quickly as he came.

After the party, there was another young boy.
He was on his own.
But when he saw me dressed clownish and singing clownish, he started laughing.
It was as if, I was the only friend he ever had in the room.

I rolled on the floor. Not because I was playful but I was erasing my tears.
I sang on the floor. Not because I was hearty but I was trying not to cry.
I looked like a fool. So that He is glorified.

The stage was both my friend and my battle.
But in a day, God led me to these 2.
In a day, so many people thanked the Clown and John Lennon.
Everyone said, "It was huge awesome."
John Lennon said, "I saw the Giant Battle you fought. Thank you."

But the Clown kept giving.
Quietly he walked away.

Because it was the only way to forgive.. when you are the Clown.
Giving and then walk away.
I have done my best.
God, I have done my best.



No comments:

Post a Comment