Monday, October 25, 2010

:)

Dear Melvin,

I know I have said countless thank yous to you since you have became
my leader and friend. But the thing is, you have said before, that -
the great is in what is unfailing. And, you have never failed... To not fail
to deliver God's motives to us through God. What was real during the
meeting was that, a living example whom I personally know was doing
exactly what he was sharing. This really captivated my thoughts.

Even writing this email, I could feel His presence and I know that I
have reconnected my bridge and slowly rebuilding what was lost in Him
once again. I was doing so many things, and yet failed to do the most
important thing since this year begun.

I really do not want to walk away from Sunday feeling it was a meeting
filled with emotions and fire and zest, because it will all die down
someday. But I will walk away this time, filled with sustain and with
faithfulness
.

This will probably be my I-don't-know-how-many-times-of 'thank you',
but Thank you, Melvin.

Because you sacrificed.

No comments:

Post a Comment