Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Because in God's heart, the silent principle is louder than the speculate pattern.

"I am blessed by ur twit. V v v blessed. ure an awesome inspiration urself. :)"

"Hi Melvin, just wanna say u're God-sent angel to us, the night before i had wanted to buy bao, sardine, baked beans etc but u've got for us. Tnks a lot once agn."

"Melvin!
Yesterday when Pastor shared about the verse, "Faith, hope and love but the greatest of all is love", I'm reminded of the word on this verse that you spoke into my life when I was at my lowest. This was the word that kept me back on track and taught me what I needed to do back then.

Thank you Melvin for that word! :) It turned things around in my life! You've made a significant impact in this soul!"

_____________________________________

Last Tuesday, Pastor shared about forgiveness.
I still haven't found what I am looking for.

YL just smiled and said, "Never mind. I know you did."

And I shared to her about "Worth It All".
I could see her eyes tearing and sparkled.

And she called me her friend.
And she repeated it to the zone.

That really touched me.
_____________________________________

Met up another friend.
Shared to him about the real purpose of David.
And the meaning of handing him the guitar that faithful night.

"Your Calling will consistently confront you. And it will silently keep doing it so that you will come back."

I could see his eyes well up in surprise.
Something has happened.

God makes no excuses for the sins.
But at the same time, His response is a silent "It's ok to be not ok."
Grace realizes a God telling a Man, "It's ok to be not ok."
And with no exception, Sin is nailed with flesh to the Cross.

'David' is that strange story.
He should have been dismissed by God because of adultery and murder.
But God wants us to know.
God's Grace is above human dismissal.
And when He lives in someone, He doesn't spare or replace the sin.
He spares and replaces the sinner nature.
He merely advocates the soul that He loves for the world to know.

'David' is not about a pardoned king.
But about one soul He loves.

'David' becomes the eternal story of revealing God who 'You (really) are'.
He saves and He loves.

If loving David wasn't enough.. Sending the King of Kings to His Cross would have been spectacular.
Because in God's heart, the silent principle is louder than the speculate pattern.

Speculate David all you want.
Spend time on the silent principle after that.

A spectacular pattern to a silent principle.

No comments:

Post a Comment