Friday, August 13, 2010

Greatness is followed.

Sometimes I really dislike being misunderstood and misrepresented.

Sunday - Malaysia
Monday - Malaysia
Tuesday - Leaders Meeting
Wednesday - Customer Meeting
Thursday - Home
Friday - Cell Group Meeting
Saturday - Airport

I hardly even take a holiday off from my schedule and when I am gone, everyone seems to hate me for me. 2 days out of 7 days. 1 trip out of 2 months.
I feel that I have balanced it to the best I know how.

Sometimes, I just wish I can be selfish.

I send the sick and in-need home. But people see it as foolishness.
They curse me with disease.
I do not want to end up with no friends like my predecessors.

When you had help from others, you never thought who helped them first.
You were well-liked because someone else first sowed into them.
Nothing is free.
Don't behave greatness. Greatness is followed.

Being a manager, I am already required more.
They want me to spend up to 15 hours per day at work but I have reduced it as much.
I think I have really done my best.
In spite of all my disappointment and bitterness.
I still believe in faithfulness and being kind.
I am just not surrounded by the like.

They do not see. And they curse what they have.

My previous company keeps calling me when they found out they could not replicate what I did.
It is too late to appreciate.
I am sorry that you are sorry.

The moral is to open your eyes.
Don't think of greatness.
Look out for those who sow in tears.
Greatness is following them.

No comments:

Post a Comment