Monday, May 3, 2010

3 Lefts and No Right

Where did I get all these thoughts from..?

From a secret place.
Where I cry and scream.
A place where colors meet shades.
A picture where the expiry date meets faith.

- "Out of hurt, are you speaking out of wrath or love?"
- "Chemistry, which is adequately not mentioned for the more matured."
- "The longer way is not a misdirection but a recollection."
- "In exchange for time, you should be gathering more area."

"Hello Melvin. u're e leader of e hero\ines because u led by example in giving n serving even ur personal life was affected. U became an inspiration to many; producing a great team of helpers running w u n supporting u! thanks for being who u're."

"Thanks for your servanthood heart too! You're such an inspiration to me. Really."

"Hey. There is really something different about you and the words you share. There is always something more."

"Hey Melvin. I feel I'm ready. So if u need me, can find me."

But the stakes are too high and too great.
At the price I paid.. other gain on my flight.

"Elijah's experience".
Maybe..
3 lefts and no right..
Maybe this is the scary end for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment