Saturday, May 15, 2010

I could only pray lying down.

"Thank u for the comfort you gave me. i'm glad tt u're in my life."

"Hello Melvin! last night's cgm was awesome! =) Thank you for sharing such a powerful word! It really stirred my heart a lot! This was one of my quiet time. I really wrestled with God and struggled because I felt I couldn't do it and I gave myself a lot of pressure. After last night's sermon, I got the bigger picture and I understood what that quiet time meant fully."

"This week's cg message is your message! It is something you already have been living out in your life, So when you preach, it is good!"

"I must say he really grows under your leadership. you're the man!"

"In five minutes, your song leading was awesome! We entered into the presence!"

In 2 days: sermon preparation, cgm, an overnight wake, work, service, hospital visitation, meetings.. I managed only 3 hours of sleep. Started seeing vertigo after I sent the last one to the doorstep. When I slept, tears started flowing endless. Robin Harfouche's words finally got to my hurts. I could only pray lying down.

Al was just telling me.. being a leader is really not easy.
And I could only smile in return.
I am smiling from my dark cave.
I meet Him in the shadows.

Three signs announces an arrival.
The Still Small Voice blows away fear.
Proximity to my tears now.

In Andrew's words:
Here are my terms.
Have some faith in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment