Monday, May 31, 2010

No ones like the dirty job.

"Thank you for your well wishes Melvin. I am blessed because of you and the awesome leaders and YL Zone. Your humility and willingness to learn and grow will be remembered. Keep on glowing for the Lord!"
__________________________________________
_
6 hours of sleep for the last 72 hours.

Today is my first day of work.
But I am so happy.

At the airport for the night.
I learned so much about Supernaturally Natural and Naturally Supernatural.
That is the true meaning of Liquid Fire.
It stays in you.

They told me.
"We feel that you may have Prophet anointing."
"After you preached, we grew from 6 to 30 in just under 2 months."

It may be nothing to others.
But to me.
It is Liquid Fire to my ears.

I make others happy.
But to get to know the real me.

In dark corners.
I became a clown to repel darkness.
In crowds.
I became a fool to lead.
I hated Jeremiah's tears.
But now I am praying like Jeremiah.
No ones like the dirty job.
This is Self-concept and Self-esteem.

BUT God, I give.

No comments:

Post a Comment