Sunday, May 30, 2010

You answered all my questions! You good! I am coming back for more.

"No Pressure
Ur Calibre NP
Don't be sad can ...
U r a awesome person.
Once u have any news u let me knw. I pray for u! Huat ah!" - pastor

"thank you always for being in N182 and being an impact to me."

"pastor melvin!!!!!!!!! We miss you!!!!"

"you work really hard. pass on the martha to someone and be a mary."

"I heard so much about you! You must preach at my church! We are not far away!"

"Pastor Max keeps talking about you. Come back to us."

"You answered all my questions! You good! I am coming back for more."

...

______________________________________

What a madness for Asia Conference.
But I caught it.
I caught something.

I was so surprised and teary to see Karmel and Gideon.
78 delegates. What a crowd.
And they kept smiling and talking to me: "Pastor, when are you coming back?"
"We grew in the youth congregation after you prayed for us. And the singles you prayed got hitched! And the ones you prayed healed!"

Ps Cho said, "God's grace is more than enough for you. You don't have. But God is all you need!"

Original Plan - Ps Cho
Reconcile to Self - Ps Bernard
Self-Concept and Self-esteem - Ps Bernard
Extreme Reversal - Ps Cary
Light for understanding - Ps Terry
Love the Holy Spirit - Ps Bonnke

I know these are some of the subtle titles.
But I do notice.

Now, I am writing this entry in office.

I have only gotten 2 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours.
Processed the photos.
Now preparing for a final presentation.
Packing my stuff (it is my last day incidentally).
Tonight I will be taking care of a delegate before she flies home in the morning.

There is no sign of rest. Yet.
Lol.
But I am really not a pastor.
I am really becoming a volunteer church staff.
My mind is beginning to fade a little now.
I cannot imagine how I am going to go on for today.

Yesterday was already a very draining process trying to coordinate.
So many problems.
But I am glad when many came.
And some of the cheekier ones said, "hey you are quite a funny guy. Seen you around. Do you have desire to be a CGL?"

Lol.

I said, "erm.."
It is even more fun to look at their faces when they go "oh".

Underestimation will be my bane.

No comments:

Post a Comment