Tuesday, June 15, 2010

That my finger will not be tired of counting another star.

Behind all that Humor..
Behind all that Legend..
Behind all that Encouragement..

Is a person who is in the most need..

I want to just believe for another day.
That my strength will not be tired of counting another star.

"How do you do it?"
"Underneath all that hurt, you can still pull through?"

"Your posts are amazing."
"How did you get those experiences?"

When you are humble enough and walk in storm with those people.
You can't write about getting out of a storm without being in that boat.

You can't talk about Heb 12.
If you haven't paid the toll.

"How do you do it?"
To me, as long as you are happy about it.
Then I have loved you.
Smiling silly is not denial.
It is about learning to light up after absorbing all that star-gazing.

Because another star makes that 15-year-wait worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment