Thursday, June 10, 2010

Without conditions

"U know something Mel

I felt the Lord wants you to know something. And I want you to know too...

His love towards you is without conditions.

In your good or bad times, in your high or low, in your ups and downs, He loves you juz the way you are

Achievement or no achievement, results or no result, He loves you deeper than the earth

And you know me, I have seen you in your high and low, your up and down, perfect or imperfect, my love for you is without condition

I am just being who Jesus is to you.

Goodness and mercy will follow you all the days of your life."

______________________________________

That dream was real.
I had no idea that I will receive "no conditions" again.

To a scientist and a clown, achievement and result is everything.
Being accustomed to expected by everybody.
But to hear from people who matter, I know that I have lived a good life.

I am Peter.
I am Paul.
I have given my all.
While receiving Grace sufficient for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment