Tuesday, July 13, 2010

40 to 40 to 40

"Hey Melvin, I just want to say that the message you share on Sat is really good and impactful. I realized so much about myself."

"It was mind-provoking. I didn't expect this coming."

"It was mind-blowing!"

"Melvin, I'm really blessed tonight. You always have the key to unlock people's mind to things unseen. Can I have a piece of your mind please?"

"You are very different. You think really differently and you stay on. I feel a lot about you."

"What is one thing that changed you to this extent?"

"They already have potential. But you were the one who released them. Thank you. That was really something."

_____________________________

My boss pointed me out in the meeting today:
"Thanks Melvin, leading us to the right direction!"

"This was the best data we receive so far!"

I am actually quite tired out.
I just want to be normal.
I don't need liars.
Is this the price?

Did Moses feel that way?
40 to 40 to 40.
In my deepest heart, how much further?

No comments:

Post a Comment