Monday, July 19, 2010

The simplest extension of Faith is faithfulness.

"I wish I can write like you.

You can, and you will. You will do far more greater than me.
You will reap the harvest of faith as you get involved.

Patience, young man.
You are on the right track." - Pst YL
__________________________________

"Greater days of love are about to come. We won't be normal. Jesus died for this. You are a true find.
You are the sole scout in this work you do for God.
You will light up and bring paths you travelled alone for those whom God called.
I am living in times of a giant." - Eujean
__________________________________

"Because of you, we are getting somewhere. :)
Thank you." - Boss
__________________________________

I am really surprised. I remembered the Leadership of the Cross by John C Maxwell.
Leading those who are above, beside, under you.

I am recording these messages down to remind myself to be faithful.
Pastor shared very well on the last prayer meeting.
The simplest extension of Faith is faithfulness.

When I reconsidered these 3 messages this week, I knew it. Janis was right all these time.
I really felt like giving up so many times.
But I always recalled the army experience of fighting the darkness.. is simply by struggling to put one foot ahead of the other.

Don't confuse movement with progress.
But don't confuse progress with heading faithfully.

Maybe this is my calling. To open paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment