Wednesday, July 7, 2010

There is so much to learn from the most misunderstood person in the world.

My 100th Post..

I asked YL, "Haiz, can I just be normal person?"

YL: "It is like PK asking if he can be a normal person lo."

_______________________________________

"Maybe 'thought that 'understood you correctly?
Then you want to explain every single sentence you make?"

I paused. Then.

My answer would be forever yes.
Especially ever more.

_______________________________________

Misunderstanding is god of destruction.
What you missed could be either fatality or answerable.
- cranberries_empty

I learned that the one of the toughest lessons is when you give your heart wrongly.
When it becomes intractability.
Misunderstanding has the power to lead. Even if it's mislead.

But the worst fact:
It behaves like 2 monologues on a single train track.
It goes nowhere and gets nowhere done.

So try to track back.
You will see an answer in what you might have missed.
Someone has been doing that for the people consistently.

I think that Jesus was and is the most misunderstood person.
In all His power, He had to resort to parables.
And explain the signs and wonders.
Because they were too instant for any understanding.

And strangely:

There is so much to learn from the most misunderstood person in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment