Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy-in-your-own-sense

"Jump as high as you can.
Jump and touch the sky." - Jared Leto

I will live my life.

I am so tired.
Why should I help.. When I am despised.

Feeling very unappreciated.
But I have not quite yet regret.

I thought I could sleep a little longer..
But I had to take care of the sick at home.
I thought I could have some time..
But anytime a phonecall, I lose sleep.

Like what Pastor said, it is a test.
Then let me pass it.
She said "Smile at it."
"I know you are tired and prepared a lot."

Then let me have wisdom to walk through it.
"Closer to the edge"

____________________________

"Hello Melvin, thank you for yesterday, and for your life and energy. :)
I know I keep saying this but you're an amazingly different happy-in-your-own-sense leader.
Happier week melvin."

"An awesome, awesome, awesome time of praise and worship dg @melvinlye"

"Just wana thank you for the discipleship yesterday. The msg was good, the praise and worship was encouraging. :) Thank you for your precious time."

No comments:

Post a Comment