Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thank you for living out the 2nd Chance message

"You are solid!" - Eigene

"Yeah I have been praying for you everyday because I have been thinking about you everyday!" - Pst YL

"And your members have been praising you. That is where I know and see that you have come up another level." - Pst YL

"Mel, I love you even before today's service." - Eujean

"Melvin, thank you for loving both of us; the width, length, height & depth you have poured into our lives have brought a transformation to us! Because you first loved, we're able to love to that extent you have been to! Melvin we just want to say we love you too!! Thank you for living out the 2nd Chance message - acceptance and love!" - Aaron and Eliza

"Hello Melvin, my CGL AKA the hero in N182. I really love you. Thank you for the encouraging words to me. And you are always N182 great CGL." - Sarah

"Hello Melvin. Here to share a thought which came across my mind. Thank you Melvin for being not just a cell group leader to me with your sermons/ preachings/ sharings, but being a friend real to me. Thank you Melvin and I love you." - Mag

"Good morning Melvin! Thanks for last night. It was great. Because of you, I've made certain life changing decisions. Though circumstances may change in time, but at least for now I know what's the future like." - Angelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment