Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I hope you be remembered for trying out different methods.

A new Word over my life.
Thanks to Pastor for speaking

"Beautiful.
Wonderfully and fearfully made.

Walk with Abba Father to the ends of the world.
Walk with Abba Father for the rest of life."

After she said that, tears flowed like never before.
Being accepted makes a big difference.
____________________________

Eujean spoke to me.

"Thank you for your methods.
Thank you for your roots.
Thank you for your being alone."

"Melvin, by choice, You do forgo the result if the root of it was not truth.
In that you are a seeker of truth, trier of methods.
I hope you be remembered for trying out different methods.
Now I know why what Janis said means so much to you."

Once again.

"A leader braves the storm and creates new paths for people to walk on by smoothly.

My leader did that."

No comments:

Post a Comment