Thursday, July 1, 2010

What if I just make her a little pair of wings out of paper?

"Hey aren't you that guy..."

Say what you want.





I remembered watching this movie during one of my truant expeditions.

The girl beside me was crying.
And she hated me for NOT crying.

I was puzzled.
Really.

We argued that day. Quite badly because it was firm.
I cannot understand the crying.
What was happening to me everyday was apparently a brand new experience for her.

A sacrifice is never from the conditional.
Only the cost is.
A sacrifice is always stamped out from willingness.
Because the exchange is high rated and needs to be overcome.

Simply put.
If you were given this opportunity, would you let go of everything?
The truth is.
Most people would not.
And that is why it is easy to feel touched.
For the courage that you do not have, you retrieve it from others.

But for those who have the courage.
We have started counting the cost to pay up.
Embarking on that makes you less emotional.

But that courage must be mixed with Truth.
Courage without Truth is just blindness.
And you can check Courage.
By reaffirming it with other angels who will go through the likes, like you.

Just like the Angel who fell in this story.
Seth.
_________________________________

Seth: You're an excellent doctor.
Maggie: How do you know?
Seth: I have a feeling.
Maggie: That's pretty flimsy evidence.
Seth: Close your eyes. It's just for a moment.

Seth: What am I doing?
Maggie: You're... touching me.
Seth: Touch. How do you know?
Maggie: Because, I feel it.
Seth: You should trust that. You don't trust it enough.

_________________________________

Maggie: What happened?
Seth: Free will.
_________________________________

Seth: The little girl asked me if she could be an angel.
Cassiel: They all want wings.
Seth: I never know what to say.
Cassiel: Tell them the truth. Angels aren't human. We were never human.
Seth: What if I just make her a little pair of wings out of paper?
_________________________________

Seth: Why do people cry?
Maggie: What do you mean?
Seth: I mean, what happens physically?
Maggie: Well... umm... tear ducts operate on a normal basis to lubricate and protect the eye and when you have an emotion they overact and create tears.

Seth: Why? Why do they overact?
Maggie: [pause] I don't know.

Seth: Maybe... maybe emotion becomes so intense your body just can't contain it. Your mind and your feelings become too powerful, and your body weeps.

_________________________________

Nathaniel Messinger: Listen, kid: he gave these bozos the greatest gift in the universe - you think he didn't give it to us, too?
Seth: Which gift?
Nathaniel Messinger: Free will, brother. Free will.
_________________________________

Maggie Rice: We fight for people's lives in here, right?
Jordan Ferris: Uh-huh.
Maggie Rice: Don't you ever wonder who it is we're fighting with?

No comments:

Post a Comment