Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sharon is still as amazing as ever.

"I was curious to find out ... how are you?"

Serious.
"I said that you were serious because you would fight for the values that you believe for. That was the type of good seriousness I was talking about."

Analytical.
"Your gift is really your ability to analyze matters. You are really sharp."

Forgiveness.
"How did you handle after that? I believe so. You must have been really hurt."

Good.
"Yah lan always said to me that you were a good man! I am blessed to have you in the cell group back then."

Instructional.
"I gave you a list of instructions when I was away. My dad told me that do I actually need to do that? But you were faithful enough to do everything that I listed and still understood my heart! Solid la!"

What a friend I have found.
I am so glad that I had the chance to be discipled by her.
Sharon is still as amazing as ever.

"I believe you and I are really humbled. Having led cell groups who have members that are more matured and older than us. You did well."

Her eyes opened wide when I told her who and what.
"Oh my goodness.. I didn't know that!"
We couldn't talk more. More than enough. :)

But still.. I appreciate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment