Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happiness is expectation met.

Seriously..

I am fully Biopsychosociospiritual being..

Within 48 hours, I would have attended 7 meetings.

- Part Scientist
- Part Manager
- Part Father
- Part Discipler
- Part Church Worker

Eigene was saying that normal people rest on Sat and Sun and work on Mon and Tue.
She works on Sat and Sun and rest on alternate days. So every Monday is Happy Day.

I work from Monday to Sunday. I think only meal-times are spared.
And then, boss asked me along for lunch meeting discussions..
Last week, boss asked, "Can you come out on Sunday or Monday morning meeting 730am? It is urgent."

A new excitement.
Discipleship, sermons, writings, discussions, programmings, even taking care of overseas delegates.
Someone just asked me, "Are you a church staff?"

Yeah, part-time.
So they stop asking me more questions.

Next question, "How come you don't sleep?"
______________________________________

Someone asked me last night, "How do you segment-ize whether you are happy?"
When your ways are committed to the Lord.
That means your (ways) commitment is issued with contentment.

Happiness is expectation met.
Contentment is having met unexpectations.

I want to say.. Everything is happening un-expectedly for me.
Holistic or not.

I am not happy.
Please understand.
Just the going gets Happy.
"Where there are broken hearts, there you find God."
Not the Happy gets going.

I do not know where this is going.
I just told someone close, "I am your Archangel. Praying war with you."
Going to where Giants are going.

1 comment:

  1. People have asked you many things melvin.

    I just wanna ask, are you happy? (:

    ReplyDelete