Saturday, July 17, 2010

That 'glory' part

Just ended leading worship for prayer meeting..

Totally exhausted.
But the members came earlier to pray for me..
I was so touched.
I cannot ask more than that.
I am most humbled.

That explained the sights in my eyes..

"Mel, you did it la! That presence! Totally can feel it!"

"Mello, your worship was awesome!! Just like always! You blew us!"

"Melvin. Just wanna say that it's an awesome worship you led. You totally nailed it. We are blessed. And no doubt you will keep getting better for there is no limit with God."

"Thanks Melvin for today. Thanks for just now! You know which part of the worship I liked best? When we were transitioning.. where everyone sang without the music. That was a God-moment."

"Hello Melvin! Tonight's worship was awesome! I could feel the tangible presence of God! I really enjoyed that presence!"

"Melvin! You were awesome!
There are people who lead a 100 to worship.
Pastor always says that "don't be distracted by the person on your left
and on your right".
But you led a room full of people feel like
each one of them is meeting God alone in that room!
Amazing!"

"Wow.. that 'glory' part. Mmmhh!" - pastor YL

1 comment: